'Even Beggars Will Pay Tax' - Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun
Comments (12)
Anonymous about 4 hours ago
Anything to raise money for our London bills!!!
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Alfchye Fanicuche about 4 hours ago
I have finally given up on this government...she is really a polytechnic graduate....what kind of trouble is this...u subject people to suffering and ask them to pay u for suffering...plz what is even working in this country and its APC led government? Do they even have sense atall or think, Bonario and abokidwarriboy come n answer for ur kindred
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 4 hours ago
Beggars are going to pay tax? Lol. I think this was taken out of context or misunderstood. I do not believe a minister for economy would make such a blatant mistake. She must have been joking.
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 4 hours ago
Isn't it people who are registered that can be taxed.... Do they have a census of beggars in this country for this? This woman is ludacris!
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0Reply
Vivian Reginalds about 4 hours ago
hmmm -D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Jossy about 3 hours ago
This is the height of it, this brainless woman has absolutely nothing to offer. I fear where this country is heading to. Her educational qualifications should be revoked
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
John about 3 hours ago
Madam Kemi I am disappointed in you. Passing exams is not common sense.
Like this! 0Dislike this! 0Reply
Anonymous about 2 hours ago
What the hell is she saying. People who beg to feed should pay tax?? OMG. Was upon a time, there was a country called Nigeria!!!. Am lost
Like this! 1Dislike this! 0ReplyAdd your comment
Anonymous














